Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet Visitation

Last Tuesday I had a sweet little visitation with one of my "children".. Aphrodite, now part of the Twist Collective family.

The occasion was the Twist Collective traveling trunk show which landed at Three Bags Full and took over the shop for the evening.

The shop was quite transformed for the show.. cleared out, lined with chairs, and filled with excitement!

The models began to circulate...












And then my little creations, both of them, came out to play...





A splendid time was had by all. It was thrilling to see these garments in person.. so much better than in pictures.

3 comments:

sweetgeorgia said...

Fantastic photos, Sivia! I love your shot of Norah Gaughan's sweater and the hat. I gotta get me a proper camera... :) Upon reviewing my photos, I realized how many projects were included in the show. Quite a treat for us!

Unknown said...

Thank you Felicia! I think they were lucky shots ;-) I think between your pics and mine, we got most of the garments.

Uli said...

Wow, that looked like a great evening.