Monday, June 1, 2009

Aphrodite Revealed

Hello all,

Just to let you know that the Summer 2009 Issue of Twist Collective is now up. If you are not yet familiar with this beautifully put together online publication, you can read all of the many articles and features for free, and of course see the gorgeous photographs of all the patterns. If you would like to purchase a pattern, you can do so on the shop page. All patterns are available as pdf downloadable files only.

Have I mentioned how thrilled I am to be a part of this publication, in the company of so many other great designers?

I hope you like Aphrodite... She is on the cover of the magazine, and on page 10! Please do take a peek!

If you are on Ravelry, you can favorite or queue the pattern, and also see what everyone else is doing with theirs. The Ravelry library page for Aphrodite can be found here.

There is also an Aphrodite knitalong just getting started on my Ravelry group.

Now forgive me if I indulge myself by posting these *homemade* blocking pics of both versions of Aphrodite, complete with blocking gremlin!




4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my, Aphrodite is just lovely! I love your little blocking assistant. Or is he the supervisor?

Unknown said...

Well... um, I think we might have a difference of opinion about that! He obviously thinks that he is the supervisor, and even wants to be the one who takes the pins out! Cheeky little monkey...

Anne P said...

Sivia - I really think this is one of your best. And you already have a lot of great ones. :)

In my queue and I bought yarn for it this morning. (Probably will be a next-year project, but still....)

Wine Recipes said...

Good joob