Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Design your Heart Out.. Announcing The Spring Workshop!

Hello everyone,

It's almost Spring and lace is blooming! For any of you who may in the
neighborhood (Pacific Northwest), or may be interested in traveling here, I have
a new workshop offering that will take place this May on beautiful Vancouver
Island. This one is especially for lace knitters who have always wanted to
design your very own lace shawl… but weren't sure where or how to start.

Here are some of the details:

Creating Lace Filled Triangles
with Sivia Harding
May 14 - 17, 2009
Cobble Hill, BC, Canada

I will walk you through the design process in an inspiring, safe, and supportive
atmosphere. Bring a variety of yarns that you love, and any stitch dictionaries
that you may own.

The Location
Sage's home is so beautiful and we are very lucky that she is opening it up to
us to share for the weekend. The air is sweet, the view stunning and the
Cowichan Valley area is full of delightful surprises. You may wish to add a few
days to your trip and give yourself time to enjoy the region.

DSCF0286
(View from Sage's Porch)

Accommodation
Once you've registered we will give you tips on where to look for places to
stay. There are many lovely bed and breakfast options very close by – several
are within minutes of Sage's home. There are also "budget" accommodations
available, too.. contact Sage for details.

Registration – Don't Wait!!!
Space is limited, so please contact Sage right away if you are planning to
attend. Leave a message at 250-733-2999, or email her

Questions?
Most of the answers can be found by downloading the original poster:

http://www.siviaharding.com/Spring_Workshop.pdf

Or by contacting Sage

See you in May!!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

*sniffle* Sadly, will not be able to make this. Jealous of anybody who goes, I will be.

(And just for fun, my verification word is HYPED. Like I would be HYPED if I could go.)

Melanie said...

Oh my, I wish I could be there too .. it's so close. I'll be far away, though, on the east coast that week.

I know it will be just wonderful.

Julie said...

wahhh wahhh! Wanna go! Can't! Waaahhh!