Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lace and Shakespeare

What do these two have in common, you say?

Well, more than you might ever think!

Here is a big, big hint... Design is now is progress!

Yes, that's right, another subscription lace club for 2009! This is another gem, folks, so get over and reserve your spot if you enjoy my designs, and the other stellar lace designers that are slotted for the club in 2009.

I had Great Fun deciding which Shakespearian theme was to be mine, but there was really no contest. I love Rosalind, my favorite heroine in the works of Shakespeare. The new lace shawl will have elements of the best of the story, complicated but with a neat resolution (just like the Bard's plays)...

You articulate, well-read knitters, leave me a line if you love W.S.!!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow....I am seriously jealous. I would love to sign up but fundage is sooo uncertain these days. :(

Cathy said...

O brave new world that hath such talented designers in it!

SooZ said...

Its exciting that your sesign is in the lace subscription line! I will be eager to see what your secret project is. I need to knit faster if I'm going to sign up!