Thursday, October 18, 2007

It’s Out!

Happy birthing on a suitably gray, rainy day, Moonshadow! Pictures courtesy of the very talented guerrila photographer, Yee Jee Tso and the Three Bags Full yarn shop.





The top two pictures are the color correct ones. The yarn is Leili from Liisu yarns in the Moonshadow colorway. If you haven't heard of this gorgeous mohair/wool blend fingering weight yarn yet, you should seek it out. It is soft, strong, and behaves beautifully with lace and beads. Liisu yarns only sells wholesale, but you can find her beautiful yarn sold here, here, and here. Hopefully, all will have kits of this stole available soon.

Beads, as usual, are from Earth Faire. I used frosted crystal megatamas for this one. Drooling yet?

For now, you can find the pattern for sale here in both print and pdf formats. Happy, happy knitting to all...

11 comments:

Robin said...

Just had to say that I've been searching for a stole pattern for my mother's wedding for a few weeks now, and I am SO glad you released this tonight, right before I was going to compromise with something else.


This will be absolutely perfect!!

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

The new stole is gorgeous. My daughter wanted a black one and I've been searching for just the right pattern for a while. I've found it! I just purchased and downloaded it.

Love Earthe Faire, too. I bought my MS3 stole beads from her.

I'm now a big fan of yours!

Neuroknitter said...

Stunning, simply gorgeous!!!

Louisa said...

So pretty, Sivia! Love the magatamas on it. Wonder why they remind me of rain drops?

Julie said...

Aw, Jeez, Sivia, it's just so beautiful, now I have to try to find reasons not to finish the other shawls I started so I can do this one (and I'm thinking of doing it in a mohair/alpaca blend handspun which I haven't plied yet, so maybe it will work...)

Kat said...

Another gorgeous shawl! Wow!

jenknits said...

It's gorgeous! Will there be a KAL?

Maureen said...

I hope I didn't sound like a whiner the other night ;) I was just so anxious to get my hands on the pattern. So now, with chargecard in hand, I'm off to purchase.

Anonymous said...

I love the flowiness of the lace - very seductive. You picked a good name for it!

Anonymous said...

it is absolutely divine!