Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dog days

Yes, we are in the dog days, and here in San Diego it is beastly hot. The impulse is to be lazy and do absolutely nothing... Yet, work continues in a rush after the high of Sock Summit, and in its aftermath I follow the muse to wherever she is leading...

I have several as-yet secret projects that will be revealed in their good time, and in the meantime here are some lovely links for you:



Aphrodite on the Twist Collective Blog!!! Somehow things all look more beautiful on this site.. please do take a peek at Sparklefaerie in her glory...

Joy of Sox is now out! My project is called "Afternoon Delight" and the book is a gorgeous and sensuous delight. Please do check it out...



For this design, I used Sundara FSM in robin's egg, one of my favorite colorways ever, and I can't say enough lovely things about this yarn and especially how it is with beads.. splendido!

Hoping coolness will return soon...

1 comments:

Janne said...

I love this delicious book! I have started a project to knit my way through Cat Bordhi's Personal Footprints book, I almost chose this book for my project instead.