Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ready for the Wrap

This auction has buoyed me through some difficult days. Not just the bids, but all the letters, emails, thoughts and prayers I have coming at me are just overwhelming.

If this isn't love, what is?

I have received all but a few of the bids. There are still some outstanding, even though I have emailed everyone who had a winning bid. So, if you have not responded to the email or invoice, please do at your earliest convenience. It will feel so good to get the donation to DWB delivered (along with all of the goodies that folks have purchased in the auction!). And a good thing too.. I have been to the post office twice with a dozen parcels in hand each time, and I think the staff is starting to be a little afraid of me.

One more thing... if your name is Ruth and you had a winning bid in the auction, your emails have been bouncing. Please contact me, ok?

With gratitude to all who placed a bid, sent their condolences, or just spread the word... thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

0 comments: