Monday, April 9, 2007

Back in the Saddle

I went awol, big time. It has been long, long since I blogged. Much has happened in the mean time.

Biggest news on the home front... a brand new pattern got born today. Welcome, if you please ... the Journey Cable Socks pattern!


This baby has four sizes, two weights of yarn, and lots and lots of hours of knitting and planning. It IS a really fun sock to make, especially the baby sock (if I may say so myself). I couldn't have done this without mucho help from many corners. Thank you, all the invisible helpers...

My favorite belongs to the little legs at left... Aija, "shop baby" at Three Bags Full
and all around charmer. She likes to practice walking (which she just started to do) with little bunny-soft Moebius baskets in each hand. Obviously this little girl has grown up around some fiber! Go, girl!

Another new, new thing is the advent of downloadable pdf patterns for sale on my website. Yes, it is true. After talking about this for months, many pattern pdf's are available for sale. More will be posted soon. I know you international folks will be happy to hear about this, and I REALLY HOPE it cuts down on the number of emails I send to people in Europe and Australia when they purchase printed patterns at the wrong rate of shipping. You gotta love Paypal shopping carts, folks.

If you would like the immediate gratification of having the Journey Cable Socks Pattern in your hot little knitter's hands today, go here and make it so!

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

Looks like I found you just at the right time! Yay for PDF :o)

Denise said...

Welcome back, Sivia!

Love the new sock pattern!

Romi said...

Great pattern! And I love the picture. :)

Sally said...

Finally! your patterns in downlaodable PDF. I love your designs.

Kristine said...

Just in time for me buying a printer! Yay!

I'm obscenely excited about the new socks. It's kinda worrying. But then, I'm okay with it, so it can't be too bad. :)

Anonymous said...

That sock pattern is absolutely wonderful. I love it!!!!